Implementation Process of Zero Trust Model
There are a few requirements you need to meet before you can architect your Zero Trust solution:
- Identification of toxic or sensitive data stores.
- Identifying the roles at a base level within your company and grouping employees based on those roles.
- Mapping the transaction flows of all roles to toxic or sensitive data stores and to the necessary systems, and applications.
Once you have met all the requirements, the next steps are to be followed.
- Architecting your Zero Trust network.
- Writing the rules based on expected behaviours of the data, users, and applications on your segmentation gateway.
- Monitoring the network, inspecting the log traffic, and updating rules based on the knowledge you get from your security analytics systems.